Pre-recorded UITS workshops are available online at any time for training purposes
Note: Many of the recordings were recorded in Adobe Connect. If you require a different version, please see if the training is already available in another format. If you need an accommodation (such as this training in another format) due to a disability, please contact IT Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessible documents are another important part of making courses and other university materials accessible for individuals with disabilities. In this webinar, you will receive guidance with instructional materials in a variety of popular programs and formats.
- Watch Creating Accessible Document recorded session (08/06/2015)
- Download Creating Accessible Document supporting resources
- View Creating Accessible Document session information on IT Training website
This pre-recorded workshop outlines the standards for accessibility on the web, as well as common issues facing individuals with disabilities on the web. This workshop is intended for people with a basic understanding of HTML and CSS but little or no experience with accessibility.
- Watch Introductory Web Accessibility recorded session (11/18/2015)
- Download Introductory Web Accessibility supporting resources
- View Introductory Web Accessibility session information on IT Training website
This pre-recorded workshop focuses on taking web accessibility to advanced levels, teaching accessible concepts and providing actual coding examples for some of the most popular widgets currently implemented in websites.